Ten fashionable colors compose the main palette of the Fall Winter 2018 2019 collections. Warm and autumnal tones alternate with vibrant and strong hues.
Colors for Fall/Winter 2018 express our need for creativity and warmness.
The mixing and combining unexpected colors is a must if you want to improve your style or look. But we are also seeing colors for Fall/Winter 2018 that impact standing alone.
About the Fall/Winter 2018 Top 10 Color Palette
Into the article “Ten color trends for Fall-Winter 2018/2019” from Vogue, seasonal hues evoke the feeling of leaves on the forest floor, rich plumage and twilight reveal a modern fall palette of deep and rich tones with outbursts of colorful surprise.
- Whisky brown | A warm, enveloping hue, just like the famous liquor. Its natural nuances remind of wood’s veining.
- Cherry red | a “full-bodied” color, ideal to enhance velvet, tulle and satin. Ideal for elegant, retro-feel looks.
- Digital blue | The color of almost all social networks. A color that evokes technology, and the future. Perfect for all cyber girls.
- Fuchsia pink | It’s still one of the favorite hues with designers. Exuberant if worn from head to toe, or as a creative detail.
- Lavender | Also called “lilac”, it’s a pastel tone that, unlike pink or baby blue can add character to a statement or intricate outfit.
- Orange | Fall’s symbolic hue, it will stand out with all its “vitaminic” effect. Dare to wear an orange suit to fight the dropping temperatures.
- Sapphire yellow | To uplift classic patterns, like florals or checks.
- Olive green| Apparently subdued, it is similar to military green but has a golden undertone.
- Marble gray | It’s the new black, perfect from am to pm, from office suit to cocktail dress.
- Silver | Shiny and with a mirrored effect. On elegant metallic silver dresses or couture overcoats.