In the middle of the sales season, offers are a challenge that is difficult to resist. If you want to get some key pieces of clothing, which you can get the most out of the upcoming Spring-Summer 2017 season, we give you some ideas to keep in mind:
- THE NEW PINK | The Pantone Color Institute could not but include a neutral pink called Pale Dogwood in the Spring/ Summer 2017 Color Trends, popping up here and there from New York and London to Milan and Paris catwalks.
- STRIPES AND FLOWERS | Take a look at this link from The Cool Hunter with the proposals for next season and be inspired!
- SNEAKERS STILL BE THE STARS |Every year there’s a standout sneaker style that defines street style. No longer resigned just to activewear, the fashion-forward sneakers are made to be seen. Join the shoe revolution and shop a pair now.
- STRAIGHT LEG JEANS | Denim remains the king season after season. So look for a straight-leg jean. The ripped bass will be trendy…
- LEATHER JACKET | Treat yourself. If you find a biker type, it will be a success, for sure.
- T-SHIRTS, T-SHIRTS AND MORE T-SHIRTS | It’s a basic that does not go out of style. And now is the best time to buy them. There are no rules to wear t-shirts, you just have to combine them with style and personality.
If you want more inspiration, take a look at the Harpers Bazaar selection with the catwalk proposals for this spring 2017. In men’s fashion, we loved this selection of Vogue France.