From London, Milan and Paris, the Seventies accents, super-long sleeves and the return of the puffa jacket, we round up the trends that were all over the runways. Read on for the top trends you need to master now for autumn:
- Tartan | It’s the classic print hailing from the Highlands with which fashion has an enduring love affair – and this season Tartan is very much back on the style agenda.
- Dandyism | The hallmark of dandy fashion is impeccable tailoring. While the overall style encompasses a range of garments suitable for a variety of occasions, they are all well-cut and show remarkable attention to detail.
- Maxi sleeves | The gloves will be a real option, almost useless, thanks to huge and very long sleeves that can completely cover the hands during the harsh winter.
- Bomber | The typical short jacket of the uniform of the British pilots during the Second World War and so loved by the “Top Gun Generation” will be a real must. The trend for bomber jackets this season is going higher-end than ever.
- Western style | Get ready to transform into cowboys, outlaws, gunfighters, for a look in perfect Spaghetti Western. And Remember: Forget about big scarves, neckerchiefs are the new way to protect your neck this cold season.
source: www.urbanmirrors.com | www.moderngentlemanmagazine.com